29 April, 2014

UPCOMING PHOTOS, LINKS, AND THINGS!!!

HELLO FELLOW ASCENDER! It is on this sick day that I wish to share with you my future upcoming projects and events to come my way! As it states in my ABOUT ME as well as my Q&A that I intend on doing far more than working out. I just want my body to be a particular way to achieve the final form I am working on. I will be doing some photo-shoot projects with each stage along with plenty of before and afters for workout programs possibly every two months. I will be giving plenty of pre-reviews on things i thoroughly enjoy and or desire to have such as my miss G Designs and my pre-review of Gipsy Dharma post. I'm bringing back my eating log as it helped me with keeping track of hat I do and don't eat during the days, My meditation logs will make a comeback, as well as hopefully some introductions to yoga! I also want to do some video projects not just photo sessions, I will be doing clean the streets in my home town and sharing some photos of what my ugly pretty jog path looks like. I have a few pictures that are a few days old, and things have changed since then but i will love to share them with you! I'll also be speaking on other topics that may slightly stray away from the title of this blog for example my WOMENS RIGHTS blog post/rant. I want you to get the full behind the scenes, thoughts and feels aand perhaps maybe you will find something you can relate too! if i get enough followers on here and TWITTER [Follow me!!] I may even open a YouTube channel... but that is in the far future and who knows what will be by then! But I wish to thank those that read in the US, in Europe, ASIA pretty much world wide. I get especially excited when i see I have a viewer in Germany... it makes me wiggle with excitement! HAPPY ASCENDING MY DARLINGS!

No comments: