19 April, 2014

GIPSY DHARMA PRODUCTS!

OK! I have ran into one of the most fantastic sites yet that will match up with the look I will ultimately end up in for a shoot one way or another. I would like to happily introduce Gipsy Dharma [there is music on the site fyi and i find it rather calming and painfully dance-able *wiggles*] This is my post-preview of the product line and primarily the boots. From the looks of it they appear to be very well hand made, sturdy, comfortable, and fun. The variation of color and style is mind boggling and painstakingly beautiful.
They say they have a zipper on them [I'm guessing probably hidden zipper style?!? anyone confirm if possible!] so once you find your fit with tying them you just zip them up and go. They have a very tribal look to them in my opinion and i wonder how comfortable they may or may not be [more than likely they are hand made tends to be the best made when done properly!] I like the fact that they are leather and the options of color gives a mix and match feel to it. and men if you fancy yourselves a pair of good o' men earthy like fashion boots they do have a pair for men as well, but they are ankle boots! Another thing is the skirts! They are so beautifully made and i wonder how she manages to get the color on to them. They would pair nicely with a corset of some kind or a leather bra type. However what I would love to see is some tops made in the designers vision to go with them! <(^o^)> Do I own a product from them? as of yet no! But the moment i grab something from the site I will certainly inform you on the feel of it and some photos!!She also does giveaways and post up all her recent makings on her FB page! Gipsy Dharma FB well there goes my pre-review! WILL DO A FULL HANDS ON WHEN I CAN ACTUALLY PURCHASE THEM!!

No comments: