30 April, 2014

I'M SORRY!!

No workout blog today! today will be your rest day as I am having connectivity issues for here. I will be up and running again by 7AM est time with more blogging to come, for now today will be our rest day, saturday we will keep going starting tomorrow and work all up to next friday and have ourselves back up in action! I do thoroughly apologize to those that read and keep up with me. we will spend today meditating! because it is so late in the day, I will make an attempt to make a meditation post. for now make sure to stay hydrated, eat a healthy snack and stretch today. spend time with a loved one or do some good ol' spring cleaning! Blessed be and HAPPY ascending my friends!I however will be spending the day catching up to you! much love and blessings my friends.

No comments: