29 April, 2014

ILLUMINATI IN WAITING DAY 27

TODAY will be another good workout day, however it will be for you as i have fallen ill today, thus my late writing which means i will be a day behind you however don't let that stop you! on the day of rest i will be working out to be on the same page!!

IMPORTANT REMINDER!:
Always stretch before doing any heavy exercise to avoid muscle tearing and over tightening. Stay very well hydrated and if you have to take a break then take one. And as usual ALWAYS consult a Dr or physician before beginning this or any exercise. What will you do to ascend today

DAY OF CHANGE 14/30 W/NEILA REY
PLEASE NOTE: I will be doing things in LEVEL III if that is to much for you then please click the link as to see what to do for your appropriate level. I want us to have the best results, so I push for the max but if the max is no good for you then there is nothing wrong with turning it down, just be sure that it is not easy for you. Any workout that is easy means you must push for results, your body if use to that pace.

WORKOUT:
Push ups: 15 reps ----> 25 reps ----> 30 reps

Squats: 30 reps ----> 40 reps ----> 50 reps

SHADOW BOXING:
For five minutes move as fast as you can in the listed below moves five times with a 60 second rest in between sets

jab---> cross---> hook---> uppercut

I am sorry but I will be doing this tomorrow and once again I will be working out on our rest day so that i may play catch up! HAPPY ASCENDING!

No comments: