15 April, 2015

HAIRFINITY DAY 13, 14, & 15

Let me first start by saying I had a day 13 and 14 I prom I promise!  I just deleted it by mistake playing with this app, trying to get my new page together, and making sure I didn't forget to do my workout post today. Lol. Anyway, I do need to post a picture I'm not sure if it will show the difference. My hair definitely did get thicker, it is stronger than ever, and it has growth to it. Now I want to see how it will be on the last day as a whole month makes a difference when you're supposed to be taking a product that's supposed to make your hair "grow faster" it did however work for my friend but everyone reacts differently to pills and products. Others claim they break out where I honestly did not. Others saw no difference, some saw a long growth diffrence, then you have those that hair just got thicker and were ok with it. I want to note I do keep my hair hydrated, no dryness at all, so that isn't a factor. I've seen people comment on the HAIRFINITY FB page that their hair dries out. Well none the less I promised pictures and they will be here... next post or here updated later! Love, light, blessings and happy ascending my darlings!

No comments: