15 April, 2015

DAILY HIIT BLOG DAY THREE: AM

GOOD MORNING! Today I am on time, bright and early and ready to do this tge right way i.e me actually writing my AM blog in the AM... Before I do I also want to post up a link to the HIIT BLOG that I am using. Also please keep in mind results will vary by person. I keep saying that because it's true. I am doing 4 months of their fitness program split into two groups and when I can I will throw a 15-20 min jog up and down my block. (It's pretty lentghy!) I am taking what they Give me and doing it in reps as the amount they give are meant to be added to what you already do with your own personal HIIT workout. Please give them a look as they have amazing blogs, recipes and things to purchase.  That being said, here's my workout. Love, light blessings and happy ascending my darlings <3

Pre-15 minute jog

JAN AM
jumping Jacks 35x3
Jump squats 25x3
Jump rope 1 minute x 3
FEB AM
Straight sit up 25x3
Mountain climbers 40x3

No comments: