14 April, 2015

DAILY HIIT BLOG DAY TWO AM

I am sorry I didn't write it this morning but I will promise to make an effort do it immediately after in the AM. Before I put what I did down please note again I am doin 4 months at my pace in reps. Reason being is the monthly calendar challange they give are meant to be paired with the HIIT workout you as a person already do. I don't have any set so I take what they Give and Group it At my maximum I can do and Add On THE following days in the same way they do. Please always consult a Dr/physician before doing this and any exercise program. Love, light, blessings and happy ascending my darlings!

AM JANUARY
Jump lunge 10x3
Burpees 5x3
High knees 20 seconds x 3

AM FEBRUARY
Side crunch left 30x3
Side crunch right 30x3
Mountain climbers 40x3

I followed up with a good stretch, water and a good rest lol. Each rep has a 30 second rest in between and yeah I feel it. Inserted I have the photos from the HIIT BLOG SITE. Not my photos and I own no rights. I also want to thank the HIIT BLOG community team owners for allowing me to use them :)

No comments: