13 April, 2015

DAILY HIIT BLOG DO OVER DAY ONE

Okay, originally on my day one, I had to stop after due to my injury. However I have resumed as a start over with proper monitoring and pain killers yay along with physical therapy.  So here it is today's AM PM to the HIIT blog challabge. I am grouping the months together so my results will differ from those that have done it during he months they were set for. I also did my limit in reps as u have fallen off the fitness trail and weigh 178pds. I will do before and after photos when I reach my last day! The last day will be day 31 as that's how long March is. So when one month ends it will be eliminated with the last months ending in 31 so here we go. After today I will do am and pm separate just forgot to blog today. The actual amount for the months are attached. And check out their website too. They have recipes, workout guides, ebooks to buy and workout equipment.
Here's the HIIT BLOG link
Love, light, blessings and happy ascending my darlings <3

AM DAY ONE JANUARY
Jumping Jacks 30 x 3
Jump squats 20 x 3
Jump rope 1 minute
MARCH AM
Calf raise 20x3
triceps dip 15x3
Pushup 10x2 7 x1 (split up due to pain kicking in and medication wearing off)

PM DAY ONE
April
Donkey kicks 15x3
Split jump 20x3
Lunge kicks 10x3 on each side
FEB
straight sit ups 20x3
Mountain climbers 25x3
Jumping Jacks 30x3

No comments: