10 April, 2014

Self reflecting and eating log 8

BREAKFAST:
Eat: 2 scrambled eggs w/cheese, 2 slices of weat toast, a Banana
Drink: bottle of water



LUNCH:
Eat: Tuna sandwich
Drink: 2 bottles of water

DIN~DIN:
Mixed veggies in cheese sauce
Drink: water.


IN BETWEEN MEALS SNACK:
Eat: 2 granola bars
Drink: water

Today was not such a bad day, I did my killer workout today that I posted up for the morning and I remember to take pictures for breakfast and dinner! YAY! I am so excited for the weekend as I intend on going to a festival si I am pretty excited, I will be taking pictures IN COLOR! bot... not of me though lol! I at meals and a good snack so i am very happy :) I hope you are seeing some results with yourself if you have been going on with my workout or a workout of your own. I feel more energetic and at ease already. I can't wait to see physical results that i can so you! Happy Ascending?

No comments: