"Journey To Ascension" is a blog about just that. too many times one is told what they can and can't do, what is or what isn't possible. you are where you are and you can't get any better. This blog is meant to prove nay-Sayers wrong. I wish to bring spiritual enlightenment as well as reach my goals while helping you achieve yours. Links to where i get information and ideas from as well as Q&A will be available!
11 April, 2014
MEAL PLAN OF THE DAY ENDING!
I Have decided to put an end to having my meals planned fresh early in the morning, Instead I will just post at night before I go to bed the list of what I have eaten through the day. It is far more convenient and leaves room for me to do others things in my blog such as useful links, or future desires I wish to have come forward. I want to do much more so I will write My meditation blogs, My workout blogs and my end of the day reflecting and eating log. I would like to keep it organized, but it is pointless especially in the event i just so happen to eat what i plan and it would be rather dull to see the same thing 2x's don't you agree?n If there are things you are interested in seeing or wish to assist with future goals feel free to message me, journey.2.ascension2gmail.com. I would love nothing more than to hear from you and see your read through the massive amounts of letters to form words on my blog haha. I will miss trying to put my self on a strict list of what I will eat today but let's face it, things HAPPEN and we can't always get what we want now can we? Happy ascending my friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment