20 April, 2014

SELF REFLECTING AND EATING LOG 14

BREAKFAST:
Eat; Oatmeal w/1% whole milk, raisin bagel w/ Peanut butter
Drink: 2 glasses of water

LUNCH:
Eat: nothing
Drink: 1 glass of water

DIN~DIN:
Eat: white rice, fish, potato salad
Drink: 2 glasses of water

IN BETWEEN MEALS SNACK:
Eat: M&M cookies 2
Drink: milk, water

TODAY, was a bad day for me. I ate horribly and on top of that I skipped a meal and on top of that I did not drink enough water today! Little know fact; You are actually supposed to drink half you body weight in OZ of water example 100pds is you weight, 50 oz of water as told by my massage therapist! It aids in weight loss, curbs unnecessary hunger, keeps you hydrated and gives your skin a healthy glow! try to drink water daily, its great for those muscles too and your body will love you for it. Skipping meals as mentioned before is not a good thing at all, it puts all our hard work to no use at all1 so I will promise to do all i can to stop skipping will you? going to set a mini timer reminder like a have with my language study sessions! I also just remembered I have late books due to the library tomorrow! oh geez ahahaha! Well my friends HAPPY ASCENDING!! Xoxo

No comments: