"Journey To Ascension" is a blog about just that. too many times one is told what they can and can't do, what is or what isn't possible. you are where you are and you can't get any better. This blog is meant to prove nay-Sayers wrong. I wish to bring spiritual enlightenment as well as reach my goals while helping you achieve yours. Links to where i get information and ideas from as well as Q&A will be available!
20 April, 2014
PARIS, GERMANY, SCOTLAND, CHINA!
One night [as crazy as it may seem] I was in bed. I was in bed and eyes closed as i thought to myself, where will I be in my distant near future. As I lay there i was taking slow deep breaths and the craziest yet most wonderful thing happened. I saw things, saw places. At first I wondered "well here we go again girl going crazy" when i flipped my eyes open. Then I stopped. No, I refuse to once again be limited to what people tell me can and can't be possible. So I relaxed and let my mind wander. I saw myself at the Eiffel tower with someone I couldn't recognized by face but the presence was familiar, But i was happy I was free, and most importantly I felt safe. I then saw myself with the same presence In the Isle of sky, the castle of Bulgaria and water village of china. The same places where I wasn't sure of before when i first saw and dreamed of them. When i first saw these locations I had literally no clue where they were so i Google'd them. For instance the first time I was in a water village in a dream it was strange. I was fighting, running, keeping things safe, so i googled places with cities of water and i found the water village of china. It felt weird and i wondered why i would have such a dream and figured it's a sign i need to visit. back on track, I saw myself in those places and it warmed me. I know sometime soon I will go to those places for a visit no matter how brief. I also know that when I do, I'm taking my photographer with me to get a great photo shoot session, better have your passport ready My friend! LOL. Just the random thoughts of Delia-Arya. HAPPY ASCENDING!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment