BREAKFAST:
Eat: 1 egg slightly runny with bread
Drink: 1 glass of water
LUNCH:
Eat: Tuna sandwich. 2
Drink; water
DIN~DIN:
Eat: crab sticks
Drink: Lemonade
IN BETWEEN MEALS SNACK:
Eat: Nothing
Drink: water
Today was an interesting day. I felt full of thought, a combination of happy yet nothingness. Perhaps it is because I still feel blocked off from my universe and have not yet meditated. I have tried but I can't seem to get it. I went for my run however... yes RUN was going to jog but i took my new pup with me and he is a runner! going to teach him the ways of a good jog! I felt so good and so free when I was running though. I will try some meditating tonight. I am also bothered by the negativity that I feel that is in my life. I want to remove it and if things keep up i will eliminate it in the most unpleasant of ways. That aside, let's hope tomorrow will be much better. Spoke with my Photographer on some good upcoming shoots and I am excited! I even will set myself up for an instagram to upload all of my photos ^.^ well good night and happy ascending!
No comments:
Post a Comment