"Journey To Ascension" is a blog about just that. too many times one is told what they can and can't do, what is or what isn't possible. you are where you are and you can't get any better. This blog is meant to prove nay-Sayers wrong. I wish to bring spiritual enlightenment as well as reach my goals while helping you achieve yours. Links to where i get information and ideas from as well as Q&A will be available!
13 April, 2014
CHERRY BLOSSOMS!!
OKAY I am ubber excited for tomorrow, it is our cherry blossom Festival and I am like skyrocket ECSTATIC! I have yet to be to one so I am ready to experience the music, the fun, the arts and crafts, the crowd and the all around jolly atmosphere that is to be expected ^.6 I will most certainly have pictures posted with some links to my instagram when I open my account. On other news I get to use a special persons website and workout routines with there permission to add to what we do! so we get to see how it does with our bodies. they even have a really REALLY good section for recipes and tips who it is will be a surprise I will revel in a later blog [Tomorrow or the day after! ^.^ SO Happy ascending and I look forward to sharing my festival with you <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment