13 April, 2014

ILLUMINATI IN WATING DAY 12: REST DAY!

TODAY is another rest day for you1 YES YOU as you deserve it, I however must catch up to you by doing yesterdays squat challange to be caught up. I will also do a nice stretch and a jog. So if you want something light to get your day started and the energy flowing come on with me and work out. I you wish to rest your muscles [which it is HIGHLY ADVISABLE] certainly go for it, I know your tummy hurts just about as much as mines and your arms are feeling a slight "burn" or jelly feeling.... that means we are doing well, I am so happy for you! NOW on with the show, WHAT WILL YOU DO TO ASCEND TODAY?

WARM UP:
OPTIONS:
5 minute jumping jacks and jogging in place combination
OR
15 minute jog

STRETCH:
8 minutes of devoted stretching as I intend on doing a LOT of walking around today [FESTIVAL DAY YAY!]

GET MOVING:
squats: I posted 115 by mistake yesterday... so lets do it! ^.^ NOTE: IF YOU ALREADY DID IT YOU SKIP THIS I AM ONLY DOING IT BECAUSE I MISSED A DAY!

Push ups: 2x20

ending stretch: 8 minutes.

No comments: