ANOTHER late start, but that's what happens when you are helping any and everyone under the sun to get ready!However that aside I have the most EXCITING news Before I begin! I received permission from Neila Rey to use her website and workout performances on her blog! I am super excited! That aside I want to give her 30 days of change a whirl and I hope you will do it with me! I will also be writing about it more on why i wanted to choose it and like her site on a seperate entry. Big thank you to Neila for allowing me to do this. as of our squat challenge, I will still do it. but it will be done later in the day. I will still link it in a blog of mines but will be keeping it separated until we finish out 30 days! I will be doing her options on level II so let us begin with our....
DAY 1/30:;
STRETCH: Please be sure to stretch before performing this or any exercise to avoid pulling any muscles! so onward and
LETS GET MOVING!
CARDIO:
JOG: 30 minutes
WORKOUT:
CLIMBERS: 3x 20
LUNGES: 3x 20
SQUATS: 3x 20
REST BETWEEN SETS:
45 Seconds of rest for any level 2 doing.
AND THAT'S IT! Now that we are all done, I will be stretching! WHAT WILL YOU DO TO ASCEND?
No comments:
Post a Comment