I do apologize once more, as again, yesterday my monitor was down for the count. it is all well now so that I may go forward with my blog post once more. so lets get to it shall we before I forget everything The date for this was meant for 4/12/14
BREAKFAST:
Eat: 1 Bowl of Special K
drink: milk, 2 glasses of water
LUNCH:
Eat:2 4 cheese hot pockets
Drink:
2 glasses of water
DIN~DIN:
EAT:Nothing
Drink:2 glasses of water
Yesterday I did my usual workout routine goal and also I received a new dog in my household. Very beautiful dog, his name is Buddy...well more like a puppy. so he is learning. I felt disconnected to the Universe as of late, haven't meditated in some time now so don't feel good at the slightest. body was/is in pain from everything but I won't let that stop me! Should cut back on eating breads though haha. HAPPY ASCENDING!
No comments:
Post a Comment