"Journey To Ascension" is a blog about just that. too many times one is told what they can and can't do, what is or what isn't possible. you are where you are and you can't get any better. This blog is meant to prove nay-Sayers wrong. I wish to bring spiritual enlightenment as well as reach my goals while helping you achieve yours. Links to where i get information and ideas from as well as Q&A will be available!
14 April, 2014
OUTDOOR HEARTACH HEART BREAK
I walk outside and what should i see? what should i hear? Birds chirping, happy laughter of neighborhood children, cars rolling by, the scent of fresh air and a clean neighborhood that just tends to stretch on.... BUT that's just a fantasy that has yet to become a reality I go outside, I see trash, broken glass, and people that just don't care... or they do but they are far too lazy and don't care enough to do anything about it. I see it daily I feel it daily and it fills my heart and soul with despair which is why I will start up a TEAM ASCEND crew to clean up the streets, there are programs that are claiming to do as such, but they are doing it in neighborhoods that seem far more important and closer to where it is not really need it. Perhaps that explains aggression that goes on in the neighborhood. Have you noticed when in a clean setting all is well, you have the tolerable negativity, but it's fixable where as in a filthy surrounding it is all calamity? It hurts me and I will stop it. I will need your help, join the movement of TEAM ASCEND to clean up U.S.A Email me to join in, or donate, you will see photographic proof of before and afters with video footage of myself and my team to come cleaning up the streets. I pine for other countries, the comfort of the calm, beauty and cleanliness, but for now I am here in the US and a change needs to go in effect1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment