14 April, 2014

SELF REFLECTING AND EATING LOG 11

BREAKFAST: 
Eat: bowl of shredded wheat berry filled w/1% lowfat milk [yum!]
Drink: ilk, 2 glasses of water

LUNCH: 
Eat: Left over din~din, sweet potatoes, collard greens, fish
Drink: nothing [BAD!]

DIN~DIN:
Eat: leftover din~din except, muscled instead of fish!
Drink: 2 glasses of water

IN BETWEEN MEALS SNACK:
Eat: nothing
Drink: Nothing

Once again i passed out last night instead of doing my ending reflection, yesterday was hectic. I could not make it to the festival, so many events happened to get in the way. My dog was hit by a car but he is ok and has a full 100% recovery thank the gods and goddesses! it was his mouth that was hit, he had some muscle shock but that was about it, he had a limp and he slept it off for hours yesterday. [had my housemate watching over him, was advised to go out anyway to relax] I ended up going to a friends house and spending the day with her and enjoyed myself greatly. Meal and happy times were to be had and i felt good. I checked up on my lil pup and he did fine while i was away. i came home and he greeted with a tail wag and a puppy smile. I will continue to crack on my workouts, and i am going shopping for food that is appropriate for me only no sharing with house folk yay! I would incorporate yesterdays eating but it wasn't much to leave, only din-din which is included in todays eating habits. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ASCEND TODAY?

No comments: