15 April, 2014

ILLUMINATI IN WAITING DAY 14

TODAY Starts a brand new day with Neila Ray!! So lets get started! I will of course write it out here but of course you are more than welcome to keep it open for visual. I did a jog today then went on to her workout day two. It felt so good and it was rather windy due to approaching rain so i figure, workout first post second!! so here it is! Please note I will be doing a level 1 for planks and wall sits!

DAY 2/30

PLANKS: I'm LV1 but if you feel greAter go for it!
3x 30 seconds

WALL SIT: I'm LV 1
3X 30 seconds

CARDIO NO BREAKS WE CAN DO IT!!
Jumping jacks: 5 seconds
High knees     :10seconds
Jumping jacks: 20seconds
High knees     :30seconds
Jumping jacks :40 seconds
Hign knees     : 50seconds
Jumping jacks: 40seconds
High knees     :30seconds
Jumping jacks:20 seconds
High knees     :10seconds
Jumping jacks:  5 seconds

No comments: