BREAKFAST:
Eat: 2 Slices of french toast
Drink: 2 glasses of water
LUNCH:
Eat: 2 four cheese hot pockets
DIN~DIN;
Eat: mac N cheese shells
Drink: 2 glasses of water
IN BETWEEN MEALS SNACK:
Eat: Frosted shredded wheat. had the case of the fatty girl munches so munched on dry fiber filled cereal lol here's the picture! see!! :)
Drink: water 2 glasses
So today was a great day, I had a workout that was fantastic! I am stoked to see how it looks after the neila challenge. Eating I have to work on a far healthier diet as unless you are on an Olympic style workout bad eating habits will not assist on weight loss and fitness results.i had a fantastic mid day dream though. and i wish i could have slept for ever but couldn't still felt good haha. what have you don't to Ascend today?

No comments:
Post a Comment