"Journey To Ascension" is a blog about just that. too many times one is told what they can and can't do, what is or what isn't possible. you are where you are and you can't get any better. This blog is meant to prove nay-Sayers wrong. I wish to bring spiritual enlightenment as well as reach my goals while helping you achieve yours. Links to where i get information and ideas from as well as Q&A will be available!
08 April, 2014
Meditation
Today we are going to sit an hour out and take on a meditation session! I want to try again to find my spirit guide. did you have any luck finding yours yet? If not and you are still searching we will go back to this track. or something that you are more comfortable with using. I wish you the best of luck on this meditation journey. Remember do this in a room you know you will not get any interruptions with. Connecting with our spirit guide will be the key to assist us on going in the right direction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment