04 April, 2014

Meal plan of the day

HELLO and here after my workout for the day post [BEFORE I get started and don't write it] will be my meal plan of the day, maybe I should shuffle it around and do this first or perhaps keep it as is... any who! Here is my healthy diet plan. As I am not a  health specialist this is a meal plan based off of self research and speaking to my health specialist about! [you will see a pattern of oatmeal as it is very good for you!] this is something that not only is healthy, but follow MY taste buds. as i don't eat meat [except sea food!] I say if you want to follow of your OWN choice or use it as maybe a base Idea just modify to your liking and diet plan cheers! :)

BREAKFAST!
Eat: PLAIN Oatmeal half a cup in milk
Drink: water, 2 glasses

LUNCH!:
Eat: Garden Salad with egg
Drink:  water, 2 glasses

DIN DIN!:
Eat: Swai fillet cut in half, angel hair pasta with basil rosemary olive oil sauce in tennis ball portion, broccoli
Drink: water, 2 glasses

IN-BETWEEN MEALS SNACKS!!:
Eat: handful of cashew nuts, half cup of blueberries [mmm antioxidants!]
Drink 1 cup of green tea, between each meal nice and hot with honey and a bit of milk or creamer [DON'T KNOCK IT TILL YOU TRY IT!!!] ;)