Today was a wild one. If like me you did a great workout then your body may feel just as achy as mine. No pain no gain as they say right? going to be making logs of reflecting and daily meals along with pre-meal plans. reflections will inform you of what I actually did intake instead of the recommended. I will stick as closely to the recommended as possible
BREAKFAST:
Ate: Plain oatmeal with milk
Drink: 1cup of water
LUNCH:
Ate: 2 PB&J sandwiches on toasted white bread
Drink: 2 cups of water
DIN-DIN:
Ate:nothing
Drink: 2 cups of water
SNACK/IN BETWEEN MEALS TIME!
Ate: nothing
Drink: 2 cups of water
EATING MISSION: FAIL!
Part of my growing plan is keeping a steady diet going that is healthy and helpful towards my body [and yours!]. However today was not that day, while I did stay hydrated, I just didn't eat. One never knows how unhealthy they are and how bad the eating habits until they put themselves out there. Tomorrow i do intend to stay on top of eat. the best part was i at least stayed hydrated right? what was your meal plan? Tomorrow i will write more updates along with some fun links to recipes I wish to [or have] try [tried]! HAPPY ASCENDING! <3