"Journey To Ascension" is a blog about just that. too many times one is told what they can and can't do, what is or what isn't possible. you are where you are and you can't get any better. This blog is meant to prove nay-Sayers wrong. I wish to bring spiritual enlightenment as well as reach my goals while helping you achieve yours. Links to where i get information and ideas from as well as Q&A will be available!
03 April, 2014
Meditation......almost success?
For a refresher take time out to meditate for the day. Give yourself half an hour sitting in an upright position elongating the spine. or if you prefer lay down. breath in and out, focusing on your breath. closing your eyes and continue to focus on nothing else but your breath. give yourself a good 30 minutes of breathing meditation at least once a day starting off, what you may feel see or hear just may surprise you but don't let it frighten you. today I made my attempt to do so however i could only get a god 15 in for it. unlike yesterday it was not as charging but it was a good experience non the less. try some meditation CD's to help you. I want to give the ones that were given to me by a friend but instead here is one I like to use at night on youtube! it's a good guide for deep meditation and I hope it assist you as it did me. use headphones or in a room without interruption. it isn't the deep breathing meditation that i started with to get me back into it, however it works just the same and they use the same technique. only difference in this one uses waves instead of breathing! Enjoy! What have you done to Ascend today?