Today did not go as planned, had to cancel plans with my mum due to some unfortunate events I had to deal with. However I will press on to make my end of day blog. soon I'll start posting up some photos which i am happy about taking/doing :) so pressing onward
\
BREAKFAST:
Eat: nothing
Drink: 1glass of juice
LUNCH:
Eat: noting :(
Drink: 1 glass of water
DIN~DIN:
Eat: pizza with blue cheese [fattening/unhealthy yet very delicious, i did it by sheer curiosity one day and ran with it since
Drink: 2 cups of water
IN~BETWEEN MEALS SNACK!
Eat: no snacks today
drink: water
Mission: FAILURE
Today's meal was a huge failure, i let everything get in the way that stopped me from doing something I am meant to, take care of my self and my health! rarely drank water today, and feeling a bit dehydrated. so will definitely have my round before sleeping along with getting my rear in gear. did you enjoy your rest day today? I hope so. happy ascending!