06 April, 2014

Meal plan of the day!

Good day! and this will be my meal goals for the day! here's having hopes i can have a plan i intend to follow through with!

BREAKFAST:
Eat: plain oatmeal with water [ran ou of milk will get some later today!]
Drink: 2 glasses of water

Lunch: sushi [as i am craving it something fierce since i missed my chance yesterday I will go forth to fetch some today!]
Drink: 2 glasses of water

DIN~DIN;
Garden salad [gotta eat your greens! and yes i will post pictures as proof!]
drink: 2 glasses of water

In between meals snack:
eat:?? ?? as i have not really had the chance to do shopping for myself as i eat something different than the rest of the house hold., i prefer the organic and the sea critters only type of eating! =D sucks being a loaner sometimes.
Drink; 2 glasses of water.

Todays meal plan, and no cool colors today I am afraid as my laptop is acting up terribly today. I really do wish I could get a new one1 but no matter, i will still post onward! what will you do to ascend today?