20 December, 2014

OFFICIALLY A "PRINCESS" CAN'T WAIT TO BE QUEEN!

In my absence before my return, I've been working on my self. One day I will go through all phase and become the goddess I know I'm meant to be. For now, I'm just a princess a little lady still learning about herself, watching the world thinking "what can I do to be the one who tries to make it a better place". Realistically speaking I'm one person who isn't even begun to scratch the surface. But I won't let that stop me. If I let things get in my way, I wouldn't be moving forward to reach my goal of self awareness,  making physical changes and even mental changes because I WANT to, I CHOSE to. I want to do things to make myself better, and my community a better place.  Why? Why put in hard work you're not getting paid for? Because it's just taking if i did ot any other way. Why not give in a positive way with hopes others can see that light? I'm not the kind of royalty who lives in a palace, with tons of money. I'm a princess that wants to better herself and the world.

No comments: