"Journey To Ascension" is a blog about just that. too many times one is told what they can and can't do, what is or what isn't possible. you are where you are and you can't get any better. This blog is meant to prove nay-Sayers wrong. I wish to bring spiritual enlightenment as well as reach my goals while helping you achieve yours. Links to where i get information and ideas from as well as Q&A will be available!
20 December, 2014
LET'S TALK ABOUT SEX
I'd like to branch of my previous blog and talk more about sex. Everyone thinks about it, wants to do it, or has done it (paid for or not I don't judge! ) yet people feel it's not something that should be discussed. Then you have people who's fortunate enough (like myself) to have friends and or family they can discuss it with. Which honestly pretty fucking awesome especially considering if your parents didn't get busy, you wouldn't be here. Or be swallowed because well... some like to swallow, others spit, flush, or butt sex.. let's not forget the lovely lesbians or gay men ;) What I don't get, why must such a thing be so taboo? In America, it's to the point where sex education is watered down or limited if not cut completely. In your youth you're tought "wait for the right one" in overly religious househoods, the parents teach not only is sex a sin when you're not married but it's a sin to touch yourself. So not only do ypu have to ignore your natural bodily urges that your "creator" has placed within you, you can't pleasure yourself to get it all out. Now there are people who are not for touching themselves and that's cool, but for one to ignore a fire within that craves a touch from another? Yeah ok whatever. Now some things about sex I believe in are safe sex, get tested, your partner tested, and or use protection. ALWAYS carry protection and test that protection using a good light to avoid the good ol' hole in a condom trick. Your body with or without sex is sacred, take care of it, it takes care of you! (Avoid a pregnancy you're not ready for doesn't hurt either LOL) with the right person, sex can go beyond a physical level and trust me it is beyond fantastic! (I'll blog about that next) Now, I'm not saying waiting is at all a bad thing, I'm not saying sex is something to rush into just because everyone is doing it or it will make the one you're with happy. I'm saying sex needs to stop being the elephant no one wants to talk about. Ask questions, read about it, watch porn for fucks sake, and if you're a teen, ask your parent you feel most comfortable or adult relative. Explain you'd rather know from them than the streets because it can lead you wrong. If none in your family are good for the subject ask your Dr. Inform this is between the two of you. That being said let's get busy either alone or with your intimate partner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment