18 April, 2014

SELF REFLECTING AND EATING LOG 13

BREAKFAST:
Eat; 1 bowl of honey nut cheerios, 1 bowl of cinnamon toast crunch in 1% whole milk
Drink: 1%milk, 2 glasses of water

LUNCH:
Eat: Salmon sandwich
Drink: 2 glasses of water

DIN~DIN: 
Eat: nothing
Drink: 2 glasses of water

IN BETWEEN MEALS SNACK:
Eat: Nothing
Drink: nothing

Reflection: Today was a good day for me. The issue was I did not eat much today. I had a good workout for the day, and right now I am just full of random thoughts, desire, and enjoying Game Of Thrones. I'm going to do a blog on a great product that I wish to have, i guess perhaps a pre-preview? anyway it's coming up! I'll do it either tonight or tomorrow. I do enjoy the daily workouts as I feel much better, healthier energetic and my breath last far longer purring cardio. I just wish the shin knee splits weren't so bad1 Ha! well goodnight and happy ascending!

No comments: