18 April, 2014

ILLUMINATI IN WAITING DAY 17

TODAY is our 5th day of 30 days of change. I am going to have tomorrow as our rest day. today we are going to complete each cycle with no breaks in between, once cycle one is complete rest for 60 seconds! which basically means do workouts 1-5 7x 10 sets in a circle so for first time 7x1 nonstop for all then rest 60 seconds and begin again... i'll have it put in for better understanding below. are you ready!! I know I am!! WHAT WILL YOU DO TO ASCEND TODAY?

I will be at level II today, for all others look into Day 5/30

LEVEL II 7 times 7x 10 reaps
Climbers 7x1               Plank jacks 7x 1
Alt arm/leg rais 7x1      Donkey kicks 7x 1
Duck walks [5 steps forward, 5 steps back] 7x 1

REST 60 seconds then down again 9 more times all workouts simultaneously with no breaks in between! we can do it we will do it remember to stretch always, stay hydrated with bottled water nearby!

No comments: