Today I have taken some time out to study some easy japanese lessons, as stated in a blog I wrote this morning at around 6:00 AM my time which is eastern, I stated I wanted to get back on the train of learning some languages and brushing up on them, one was German which I find strangely sexy and Japanese. This is a link and old friend of mine has shared with me and it has helped me greatly in the past and I hope it helps you just as much! As for german i will be using DUO-LINGO which by the way has the languages french, spanish, italian and Portuguese in it, 100% free and I use it on my phone. It is very convenient and you learn so much, so fast. It is very head and hands on learning without the text book! If they would add Japanese I would be super ecstatic! best part DUOLINGO is 100% free like NHK world. NHK world is super amazing because it has the word and spelling right in front of you as well as the kanji characters. It too allows you to download the lessons which i have on my scell phone! and it shows up fight in your music file! So go on and ascend by learning a new language today/night! Also check out my workout blogs if you would like to get in shape and lose weight like myself here.
Happy ascending!
No comments:
Post a Comment