So the day after I start my day 1 do over I ended up having to take my lover to the hospital. Unfortunately he ended up going repeatedly before going to a different one where they ended up keeping him. Long story short if we never switched ER hospitals he would have ended up losing his leg. That being said my day one once more is being restarted as I have been stuck between stressing, hospital visits, handling children, and other things. I will do what needs to be done but my family will always come first. Loyalty is what I believe in. While the true meaning seems lost to many, it isn't to me. He's back home safe where I can play the role of care taker once more until he is mobile again, so I'll be doing my workout while trying to keep up with my blogging. I also didn't forget about hairfinity updates. Just a lot has been happening on a negative side. But it's ok I'll take it and handle it.
Love, light, blessings and happy ascending my darlings <3
No comments:
Post a Comment