07 April, 2015

HAIRFINITY DAY SIX AND SEVEN

So yesterday I had to take a trip to the ER due to severe medical problems so I was unable to write my blog, drive, or even go to work. Today marks day seven of pill popping this hairfinity stuff. I have yet to get my natural tended to so I can see if I can se a seven day difference and I won't be able to until I'm cleared to do so as I have issues moving the right side of my body. When I do I receive pain that shoots up to my neck and side of my face. They call it severe muscle spasm but whatever. My hair doesn't feel dry or brittle, it's still soft and light. I will be purchasing argon oil when I get a chance to do so as my body needs to wait for the medicine to kick in before I can walk anywhere pain free. Love, light, ascending, and blessings my darlings!

No comments: