08 April, 2015

DAILY HIIT DAY ONE

Today I decided to test out the HIIT calendar that I have seen on my news feed to see if I can get any results. However I am doing them rather differently than what you are supposed to I am combining from January to this month into one high impact workout. I am not saying that you should do this too, because they have daily routines for a month and other routine options. However I have decided to mash up 4 months into one. How? By splitting the months into AM and pm. I decide what to do in the morning then later in the afternoon based on if I am going to be repeating a workout in the same sequence. I also insert a 20 minute jog for warm up and then stretch. I also do more than the given amount only because I know my limits, how much or little I can and can't do. I'll post links to each month also. Today this morning I did jiggly January and march madness. Later fabulous February,  and april! I keep a physical paper trail journal of what was done and how much/ many . That way when it's time to increase I can do so accordingly. Attached are the photos of tge workouts I'm doing.  The amount I do again differs from what is shown as I an currently active. However please note DON'T do like I am. I am injured, I have medication from my Dr due to my recent severe injury. My brother who's a fitness instructor and other who's retired army man will agree, working out while injured this severely is NOT  a good idea. I am also not encouraging you to take pain killers to work around the pain either. I am foolishly doing this on my own. Thank you! Love, light, blessings, and happy ascending my darlings! <3

P.s 2 calendars are missing I will update/add later ty!

No comments: