"Journey To Ascension" is a blog about just that. too many times one is told what they can and can't do, what is or what isn't possible. you are where you are and you can't get any better. This blog is meant to prove nay-Sayers wrong. I wish to bring spiritual enlightenment as well as reach my goals while helping you achieve yours. Links to where i get information and ideas from as well as Q&A will be available!
14 February, 2015
Temper Tantrum
Whenever one hears such a thing, we all think of one or two things 1) The spoiled/not disciplined enough at home child/teen..... or 2) An overprivelged adult who ALWAYS get what they want. Yet no one sees the positive aftermath of a tantrum. Now before you think of me crazy just sit and think! For some, (NOT ALL PLEASE NOTE) after the tantrum is thrown, the tantrumee is a bit calmer, still upset but none the less calmer. Tear stained face and snotty nose yet calm and or sulking silently. Now what I am going to ask and say will seem strange but I Delia-Arya had a tantrum yesterday. I was cleaning a room up, and in the midst of cleaning up, I saw a cat mask that brought a flash back of something recent. The little person i brought it for wanted to use the mask to speak to her now lost kitty who according to neighbor's tried coming in as this cat NEVER goes outdoors even if we all leave our door wide open, now thinking of her hurt, and all the emotional depression and stress I've been feeling I LOST it, I threw everything, yelled, screamed, cried, banged on the walls like a crazy woman and ultimately ended up balled up on the floor sobbing loudly rocking back and forth. there were other adults in the house who live here and I believe one of them came up to check on me but in that state I just didn't want to speak to or hear anyone, so after a bit they left. I cried, I snofflrd I was shaking and then.... I just stopped. It was SUCH a huge load off. Like how most people need to talk it out I threw a tantrum and since then... I've never felt so free. I wanted to go out on a picnic in this freezing weather, or a museum or bake, or do ANYTHING fun. The point is perhaps the youth is on to something. A tantrum can be a way to let it all out.. now I'm not telling you to break anything goodness no! Nothing broke and the stuff that was broken was already broken to begin with and I was throwing away. BUT I felt so much better than I have been the past several months and I want to know, did you throw a tantrum today? If not what's your way to release?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment