08 May, 2014

ILLUMINATI IN WAITING DAY 31 PT 2

This is Pt 2 of the workout, the workout we needed to do  yesterday, I will break up todays and tomorrows workout together into 2 parts as well so you are all caught up. OK so here we go!

IMPORTANT REMINDER: Stay hydrated, drink plenty of water to oil up muscles and to avoid dehydration. Stretch before doing this or any workout, and ALWAYS consult a Dr or Physician before doing this or any workout to avoid aggravating any health issues.

BODY WEIGHT WORKOUT W/NEILA REY21/30
Complete each exercise one after the other no rest in between each one. Once one cycle is complete rest for 2 minutes. I will be doing a level III of each workout. Today however instead of having to click link above I will actually list what each levels times will be. you will do a Rep of 10. How many times to do each one is based upon you level. Level I:3x's Levl II: 5x's Level III: 7x's


  1. Russian twist
  2. Leg pull in's
  3. Flutter kicks
  4. cycle crunches
  5. long are crunches
  6. heel touches


This will complete our session for today! Please Note saturday will be our rest day! So tune in for some pre-Reviews and or some random talk about what will be done when we hit our 30 day mark! WHAT WILL YOU DO TO ASCEND TODAY?

No comments: