07 April, 2014

Meditation Time

Yesterday unfortunately I was unable to do my regularly scheduled meditation as well as my meditation blog tid bit as I was out for the day. However i suppose because my body is so use to doing so on a regular basis it was kinda out there, as if my body was wanting and trying to go into a force meditation. Impossible right? mmmm maybe, but then again, if i limit and think it impossible then this whole transformation would be too? so i say no it isn't impossible the body knows what it wants. However my blog is being posted at this noonish hour however i will not be able to meditate until i get home from school today. I do volunteer work, because that's what one should do in a community. ^.^ but please awaken your senses with a good deep meditation and relax from the daily stress with this spiffy meditation sequence I have for you today.  this will be our longest one yet so I highly advise doing this before you have to do something important... or make sure everyone is out of your way or your children are sleeping peacefully! If we are going to ascend we should meet our spirit guide right? :) what will you do to ascend today?