"Journey To Ascension" is a blog about just that. too many times one is told what they can and can't do, what is or what isn't possible. you are where you are and you can't get any better. This blog is meant to prove nay-Sayers wrong. I wish to bring spiritual enlightenment as well as reach my goals while helping you achieve yours. Links to where i get information and ideas from as well as Q&A will be available!
09 April, 2014
ILLUMINATI/LADY IN WAITING THOUGHTS:
TODAY I will be brushing up on a language I have abandoned, and that is Japanese. I would love to go one day as well as brush up on my German. I have not studied in some time now but a "Lady In waiting" Is supposed to get that knowledge within her if she intends to travel right? so I will be doing that while I am grading papers and during lunch at school today. My desire, starvation, and dehydration to explore other cultures and their languages has always been a favorite past time of mine. I can for whatever reason learn a language and hold on to it. perhaps because i have a heavy lust for other cultures. So i will also include my knowledge and my findings when I go back in. I'll even give you a link that was given to me years ago to learn by a very well and deeply missed internet friend. I know I can see her whenever, however I have given up on playing SL [Second Life if you didn't know!] which I will go back to someday soon as i do miss it! well that's all from This Illuminati in waiting hehe. good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment