24 April, 2014

ILLUMINATI IN WAITING DAY 23

WORKOUT DAY!!!!! We have done so great you guys I'm super ecstatic! Yes I know it seems I have been working on the physical more than the spiritual, but that is all to come. I have found fitness is one of my ways to bring me into a happier state of mind so I will continue to do so. Plus the health benefits are also a plus! LETS GO! Just to inform you, due to this workout it is best to do this on your local school track that has a football field that has the numbers painted on to assist you!

STRETCH!!:
Remember my friends always stretch! Our muscles are everything to us and to avoid any kind of muscle tearing or pains later stretch!

WORKOUT PROGRAM DAY 10/30
Cardio: 20 minutes of walking/jogging/ or running
            5x 200 feet [60 meter] sprint. 30 seconds res in between!

GET MOVING!
Renegade rows LEVEL III: 60 REPS, 80 REPS, 60 REPS, 80 reps

Planks w/rotation LEVEL III: 20 REPS, 30 REPS, 20 REPS, 30 REPS

Push-ups LEVEL III: 24 REPS, 28 REPS, 24 REPS, 28 REPS

IMPORTANT FRIENDLY REMINDER!!!
Always remember, stay hydrated! Hydration is key to a happy healthy body and always consult a DR before starting this or any fitness exercise! THANK YOU AND HAPPY ASCENDING!!!

No comments: