22 April, 2014

ILLUMINATI IN WAITING DAY 21

HELLO and welcome! Today I will be doing Level III workout. as to how it will be translated I will leave it to you for this one as it is better seen visually than me typing it. However I will provide a list of what's included in todays Regime! WHAT WILL YOU DO TO ASCEND TODAY?

DAY 8/30 WORKOUT REGIME:

STRETCH:
As always it is important to stretch to avoid any muscle tearing! give yourself a good 8-10 minutes of it I know I will!

CARDIO:
20 minutes: Low speed [i'm guessing jog] or walk
10 minutes: medium speed at comfortable pace
10 minutes- run at your 80%

GET PUMPING!:
Sprints: UP TO 60 SECONDS
PUSH UP-S: Right after sprints
Squats: right after push up's

Everything is done in sets of 5 reps. Seconds are broken up between the sprints the way it is split will be viewed below in level III


  1. 10 second sprints -----> 10 push-ups -----> 20 squats
  2. 15 second sprints -----> 14 push-ups -----> 30 squats
  3. 20 second sprints -----> 20 push ups -----> 40 squats
  4. 15 second sprints -----> 14 push-ups -----> 30 squats
  5. 10 second sprints -----> 10 push-ups -----> 20 squats
This is our intense workout for today! We will do great! we can and will make it! We've done so much for our bodies that they are felling the diffrence we are doing for them! By the time our days are over we will continue pressing onward until we get to where we need to be1

No comments: